“The benefit of a longer-lasting antimicrobial product is the reduced need to clean and disinfect a surface or object every time after someone new touches it. Transit agencies around the country are currently using multi-step cleaning and disinfection processes, but would greatly benefit from a product that had long-lasting disinfection capabilities.”
— EPA July 2020
- The only patent pending, four step data collection process that measures cleanliness.
- We utilize real-time technology to make improved decisions around disinfection accuracy and efficiency of service.
- We have preferred access to Omni “Shield” the only EPA approved product coating that creates a 90 day “minefield” for viruses and bacteria, as utilized by the Mayo Clinic.
- Restaurant realized 94% decrease in microbes, including a 98% decrease on the bar top.
- Fitness facility realized a 72% decrease in microbes on equipment and 83% on lobby chair.
- Five Star Hotel realized a 90-97% decrease in microbes on door handles.
- Manufacturing plant realized 90% decrease in microbes, including 95% on a forklift.
Benefits of spraying / fogging
- Spraying / Fogging covers hard and soft surfaces, floors and ventilation
- Cleans most room surfaces 10X faster than wiping.
- Can reduce organism counts by 50-99%, as validated by Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) swab testing.
- Fogging is identified as a “promising disinfectant application method” by the EPA.
Email or call (949) 377 – 1250 today!